Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Post Failed To Publish

So.... I tried to post to the blog a couple days ago from my phone but I got this error that just says "Post failed to publish". Can't really see why. I've tried to post it like five times in different locations but with no luck.

First day of classes today, basically seems like it will be a good year. Still have to slap the last couple scheduling things into place. We had this huge BBQ on the mall on saturday (which I wrote all about in that post that won't publish) where we got 45 names of interested freshmen. So, this week we'll be having an informational meeting about how cool we are and why they should do awesome stuff for us.

Definitely behind the 8 ball on senior project but Dave and I started to turn the tides today and get the ball rolling ordering parts and stuff. We've got 3 free samples of a wicked badass chip that we may or may not use coming our way. We also asked some computer engineers how computers work.... so that might be helpful. More on that, I am taking a class called ECE478 Industrial computer control with this professor who is basically the Toby of computer engineering. The class is about PID control and a bunch of other random computer topics which should be fun, especially since Toby is teaching it.

Spent 45 minutes on the phone with Time Warner today convincing them that they should give me cheap internet and repeating my personal information and billing information twice. They should be over Thursday morning to hook up our internet. I am actually in the engineering hall right now basically to use the internet. It's pretty great.

Other than that, I am basically reconnecting with some friends and doing my best to blast through any awkward situations. So far, I would say I have achieved mediocre success.

ONWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment