Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Technically Being Paid to Post This

I decided I am going to be a posting oppurtunist. I don't have much to say right now, but I am TAing an observational astronomy class on a rainy day. I just sit here while the teacher lectures and money trickles into my pocket. Works for me.

Highlight of the past two days has been grilling steaks every night for dinner on principle. The principle being steak is the greatest meat known to man. I missed my apartment. I find it funny how nice the on campus apartments are compared to the off campus ones.

Heading to NYC tomorrow to go to a Flying Colors concert on Thursday. If you haven't heard them I recommend a Google. They are a super group of Deep Purples guitar with Dream Theaters drums with Dixie Dregs on Bass and some random pop singer. It works. Will post pics. I might try to post on the blog from the Tim Hortons in Times Square. I know right where it is. In fact thats my new plan.

Until Thursday then...

edit: Spell check Tyler, Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment