Saturday, July 20, 2013

Gotta Get Dat

Good Evening Bitches,

This weekend was pretty fuckin' busy. I'm pretty sure I did more in any given hour than I have all summer. Which isn't saying much...

The mission was to convince Wolfgang to move to Portland with me and get an apartment. Part two of the mission was to rock the party for the Ton Ton Nuzzles. Elliot and Josh also came up because, party.

That's right, I saved the Snapchat.
What're you going to do about it?
Here is a list of things I learned this weekend:
  • The Hot Suppa is the only thing you need to fix your mechanical problems.
  • Do not get into fights with art made from shards of broken glass.
  • Fireworks can't hurt you if you have had enough beers.
  • 2/$3 Monster's at the Westbrook liquor shop.
  • #yoloswag is an acceptable Wi-Fi name.
  • I don't think we made a very good impression on Tony's roommates.
    • Try and deny it and I will show you 43 mental images of dirty looks.
    • I don't blame them, even slightly. We dropped full fledged college on your house.
  • I should party with George Cooper more often.
  • Tents on a hot summer's day are like hangover intensification chambers.
  • Elliot likes rocky coastlines, like more than a friend. I'm telling his girlfriend.
  • When giving someone a birthday ass beating with a large foam hammer, do not let Sean Lynch step in.
    • Sorry about your butthole Tony.
  • Vegetables can be put on pizza. (This bit may be a bit more of an epiphany than you realize)
As far as it being a mission to get Wolfgang to move to Maine, I'm dubious on the effects. That being said I think we accidentally sold Elliot hook, line and sinker. His inner caucasian was losing its shit at the LL Bean store. 

When it comes to me moving down to Portland, I literally got offered a job at Nature's Classroom while on the highway driving back home. They provide me with housing and food so I'm just going to go do that. Actually can't wait, should be a good time. Get to teach the sixth grade types about the science. Good stuff.

In the meantime I'm applying for a job cleaning the county fairgrounds on Monday. So that'll be work for a week or so. Good, I need the gas to get to Nature's Classroom. Don't know which of the 13 locations I'll be assigned to yet. 

Also, I found this picture on my computer and it needs to happen again soon. It was labeled beer.png

I'll have to go get some beer I guess.
See you guys soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment