Friday, March 22, 2013

Jeepin'

Hey guys, where is that whole you were both west coasting blog post? Jeebus. Also sorry I couldn't video chat on the highway, I didn't get back until 2 AM and then I had to set up my desktop and then I fell asleep and then I was sick the rest of the week for whatever reason. So yeah.

Anyway I had a good day today. Here's the bullet points.

  • Woke the fuck up.
  • Was poopin' for too long so didn't make it to my first class.
    • #senioryear
  • LUNCH
  • Went to my afternoon class.
  • A buddy with a Subaru Impreza and I decide to go hooning in the state forest.
  • Find some Honda in a ditch.
  • Push that guy the fuck out.
  • Receive copious thanks from Marc Antonio.
  • Drive into the damn forest.
  • Go twice as fast as the Impreza up the damn mountain while making a point to drift every damned corner.
    • He may or may not have questioned my Jeeps abilities before we left.
  • Get to the top.
  • Watch Elliot immediately get the Subaru in a ditch. (not his car)
  • Try and push it out.
  • Succeed in pushing it into another god damned ditch.
  • This ditch is much deeper.
  • Get in the Jeep, start driving to Lowes.
  • Drive the Jeep right off a god damned cliff.
  • Drive the Jeep right the fuck back out, zero fucks given.
  • Buy a chain at Lowes.
  • Pull that fuckin' Subaru out.
  • Go get some cheeseburgers to celebrate.
On the drive to the celebratory cheeseburgers I rolled the meter over in the Jeep. 

Happy Birthday buddy, I fuckin' love you.

So I might have taken a picture at 50 MPH, what you gonna do.

1 comment:

  1. I legitimately laughed out loud at this post several times. Would read again!

    ReplyDelete