Friday, January 11, 2013

Grad School

I have 58 tabs open, just so all the info I need to fill out these apps is readily available.

I've done all the dirty work now, all thats really left is the essays and financial aid. Then I can go back to Civilization V, I miss it so.

Heading back to Alfred next week. Either heading down Thursday or Friday. Planning on going to NYC next weekend with Elliot to catch a comedy show at the Comedy Cellar. Then hell starts up right where it left off, though this time with a few fluff classes to keep insanity at bay. Got things to look forward to though. Boffer is organizing a large scale campus civil war, we have an army from Alfred State invading, factions with generals running about wreaking havoc and hopefully some archery if I have a say. Speaking of bows:


That's the youth recurve bow I made from PVC pipe. The string is threaded fishing line served with some brown nylon thread. The arrows have duct tape fletchings and are sharpened with a pencil sharpener to shoot at the cardboard target I have out back. This one is my proof of concept. The next one I make is going to be a horsebow with tapered ends and a faux wood finish (shoe polish!).

Also my Uncle got me a late Christmas present:


Only cost $12.50 and has everything to make 2 gallons of American Light. Excited to try it out and then head over to Beers of the World in Rochester and get some more adventurous ingredients.

Thanks for distracting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment