Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hot Dog Day is Coming

Gentlemen. The day is upon us. The Hot Dog Day. Alfred University's designated wreck shit holiday. Every college has wreck shit day. In Alfred it seems to be a little exponential as a result of our isolation and the fact that the only people who live here are either students or faculty. Shit will hit the fan, hopefully not literally. Unfortunately pooping on fans is an idea in my subconscious. That could end badly. I'm a little tipsy already and I'll probably be a little tipsy in class tomorrow. I'll most likely be full on drunk right into Sunday since the alcohol flows like the waters of Niagara on Hot Dog Day. As a public service I am installing Blogger on my phone. I am going to live blog Hot Dog Day.

Most of it will not make sense. I will try and make clarifying edits. See you on the other side boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment