Monday, February 4, 2013

Oh Right, The Blog

I am now back at Alfred which means I have tons of work all the time, except now most of it I'm making myself for Boffer and my newly found Dungeons and Dragons addiction. I didn't know how to D&D two  months ago and now I'm GMing a Firefly based campaign. Life is weird. At least the playbook has an entire chapter on cursing in Chinese. Very important.

So due to some cock-ups on my part I've had to drop my Math major, but life goes on. It is weird not having a math class though. Then again advanced Physics classes are essentially math classes so it's not that weird. Doing Advanced Electricity and Magnetism and Particle Physics this semester, so you know, I'll get my math. Don't worry. Also taking Piano and Islam in Politics because why the fuck not that's why.

Also spending an awful lot of time organizing a big event for Boffer this semester, the Civil War. I've convince a contingent of barbaric types from Alfred State to invade and then convinced my school's activities director that fighting in the streets won't do too much damage to the school. I'll be interested to see this one play out.

Haven't done too much since I've been back. But I got something big planned for later this week. If all goes according to plan, I'll have some interesting photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment