Monday, December 10, 2012

Finals Week Bitches

Don't have much time to make any kind of lengthy post. I have often lamented the dreaded Loucks test on here and tomorrow I have two Loucks finals, in a row. I'm not really sure how to prepare for what will undoubtedly be 10 hours or more of testing other than resigning myself rather fatalistically to whatever will be. So it goes.

With all the stress this week, Boffer has been a blessing. Saturday we did a successful joint game with Nerf Squad. Then this week we are meeting every single night of finals for two hours. Won't make it tomorrow but I did go tonight. Something odd happened this month, I became good at Boffer. Like properly good. At the joint Nerf game on Saturday we were playing capture the flag and the flagbearer pointed at the other team and said, "Kill them already!" and I said "Okay" and proceeded to kill 5 people as nonchalantly as possible, winning the game for us. The next round I jumped over a shield wall with the flag to win. Today I killed the entire opposing team in a team deathmatch, nine people mind you, in under six seconds, by myself. I didn't even get behind their line, I picked off the guy on the flank and moved down their god damned line single file. That last one single handedly made whatever horror show that might happen tomorrow okay.

Looking forward to break. Just keep reminding myself that I'm going to go home, forget what a Poisson Bracket is and bring a Jeep pick up back from the dead. Also going to Orono on Saturday. Should be a rootin' tootin' good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment